Based on current (June 1, 2021) New Mexico Department of Health Guidelines, the following Guidelines will apply to wearing masks while on Cloud Dancer’s property:
- If you are fully vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask, inside or outside.
- If you are not fully vaccinated you must wear a mask in situations with 4 or more people in our office, where we are unable to social distance (6’ or more).
- If you are under 12 years old and not vaccinated and cannot be socially distanced (6’ or more), you must wear a mask.
- If requested by a rider or their parent or guardian, for staff and volunteers working with them or their children to wear a mask, we will wear masks as requested.
Other on-site COVID Guidelines while at Cloud Dancers:
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure from Cloud Dancers and before and after using restrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are available in the Visitors Viewing area and at the entrance to the Barn and in restrooms.
- Please do not come to Cloud Dancers if you are sick.
- If applicable, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and immediately use hand sanitizer.
- Instructors and volunteers will carry hand sanitizer, tissues and empty baggies for used tissues in the event riders need to lower masks to clean their face after a cough or sneeze. Used tissues will be placed in empty baggies, sealed & thrown away in the trash. Riders and volunteers will use hand sanitizer prior to raising the rider’s mask and after replacing the mask.
- Hugging or hand shaking and close personal contact should be kept to a minimum.
- Contact our Program Coordinator, Louisa Roberts, at 505.926.1426 immediately to report symptoms of COVID19 (fever, a runny nose, cough or shortness of breath) in yourself or someone in your family. Self-quarantine until you have spoken with your medical professional, determined testing options, met State Health requirements to discontinue home isolation and are confirmed healthy to return to lessons.
- If you have come in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID please contact Louisa Roberts, for further guidance.
- If you have tested positive for COVID 19, immediately contact Louisa Roberts, our Program Coordinator at 505.926.1426. We will notify local health officials immediately, along with anyone who has been in contact with this individual, while maintaining confidentiality consistent with HIPPA and other applicable federal and state privacy laws.